Starting on the week of April 30th, Enseva Cloud Services’ Symphony Preview environment will have updated features ready to test drive. These features range from Active Directory account integration, to UI improvements with the new native UI console access. The following is a list of updates we are excited for with this release.
- Active Directory and LDAP account integration
- Database as a Service instances now have automatic back-ups with scheduling
- New DBaaS engines:
- MariaDB SQL Active/Active Galera clusters
- PostgreSQL 10
- The ability to create, maintain and scale groups of instances, with automatic load balancer integration.
- UI/UX Improvements
- Creation wizards with the ability to create their dependencies (e.g. able to create a network from the instance creation wizard)
- Customizable column picker
- Guest OS metric alerts to the UI (CPU, memory, network usage).
- Administrative consoles accessible from the UI.
- DBaaS remote shell
Happy cloud computing!